Thursday, September 23, 2010

"I feel it in the air, the summer's out of reach" - Don Henley

Summer is officially over. I don't consider Labor Day being the last day of summer...I go by the calendar. So I have a question for you:

What was your favorite book of the summer?

My favorite book of the summer?
The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen


You can read my review here or at The Broke and Bookish.


*Side note:
I know it's been awhile since I posted a review but I've been a little on the busy side. I have finished two books recently and just need to find the time to write up reviews and then I'll post them ASAP! I promise!

5 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

My favorite book of the summer: The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

Lauren M said...

My favorite book of the summer would have to be Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. It's absolutely hilarious!

Heather said...

My favorite book of the summer:

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

:)

New follower here too!

Mollie said...

Mockingjay!

Jessica N. said...

Stopping by from CEP!

I would have to say my favorite book of the summer was Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison. I didn't even look for it, it found me, and I LOVED it!

Following your blog now! Thanks for the conversation :).